Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well Poo

The last 2 weeks have been crazy, hectic, thrilling, amazing, annoying, and any other synonyms you can think of for both good and bad!!

Kids started school, which is good, but Nathan is trying to adjust to all day school and daily homework. This means that by the time he gets home in the afternoon he is at the end of his patience and exhausted. (bad for me and the other 3 kids) So trying to get him to do anything has become a huge challenge!

Austin has been having cross country practice which he really enjoys. Nick and Nathan just finished sign-ups for soccer. All great things, however it means that everyday except Sunday we have games and practices, which sometimes over-lap. We are hardly going to be home and will be living off sandwhiches for dinner because Tim sleeps all evening and works all night, So its just me. Not to mention trying to get homework finished!

I met some really great people this last week, awesome, however they live 2 hours away. You can see the problem, right? They are amazing and worth the effort. Right now they are dealing with alot of sickness and other issues and it hurts that I am not close enough to offer more help than just listening.

The icing on the cake......
My main computer decided to take a dump. So we had plans to get it in and checked out when Tim got his "bonus" from work. Not a huge deal. HOWEVER, right after that my microwave went on the fritz and needs to be replaced and today my dryer decided it was a good time to die. (granted we have had it for 9 years or so, but still.....NOW? Really?) So, the extra money that we were going to recieve is now not happening! Yay. :( When it rains it pours!

So, as you can see, lots of good things that bring the bad with them. Its fine. It is what it is. Its life and sometimes it sucks, but it could be so much worse.
Really, at this point, I am just feeling overworked and stressed. I want to run away for awhile. :-P

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I feel YOU! Come on! LOL. It seems like that... You are right. One minute... Everything is going smooth then... BAM! Everything is in a SPIRAL! You got this! I decided I am taking all that EXTRA stuff off my schedule! I thought being busy would help the time psas but now I do not think so!

    ReplyDelete